The Reading League North Carolina (TRL-NC) is a statewide nonprofit organization.
Our mission is to advance the awareness, understanding, and use of evidence-aligned reading instruction across North Carolina, by creating a community of statewide stakeholders invested in ensuring all children receive equitable literacy instruction.
Our vision is that every child in North Carolina will become a proficient reader.
- We believe all children can learn to read.
- We believe all teachers can learn to teach children to read.
- We believe adult volunteers can support teachers and children in their literacy efforts.
- We believe working collaboratively supports a shared mission.
- We believe in creating safe environments for learning.